Diseases of the urinary tract are very common. It is important to seek professional help at the first sign of symptoms, because clinical disease of the urinary system can be very dramatic if preventive measures and treatment were not taken at the proper time.
Problems with urination of any kind, changes in the urine, pain in the lower abdomen, etc, are some of the symptoms that may be due to a minor illness of the urinary tract, as well as an introduction to more serious disorders.
Diagnosis and treatment:
- Kidney and ureter
- Male sexual organs (prostate, penis, testicles and epididymis)
- Ultrasound diagnosis of urinary tract and abdominal
- Ultrasound examination of the scrotum (testis and epididymis)
- Utrasound of the prostate
- Taking urethral swabs for detection of the mikoplezme, ureaplasma, chlamydia, bacterial and mycological swabs of genital organs, spermoculture, urine culture.
The urological examination is recommended once a year for the men over the age of 45, regardless of whether they have any symptoms or not. Especially when the first problems with urination occur or when they have to get up at night for urination. A person with prostate cancer detected on time can be completely cured, and various other forms of benign prostatic hypertrophy can be solved and be placed under control.
Sign up to our newsletter